Unified Communications for your Business
Simplified Experience, One Point of Contact, One Bill, One Place for Voice and Data
All Covered Managed Voice reduces the complexity of traditional voice providers. Depending on your business needs, our simplified solution offers two ways businesses can harness the power of VoIP. Whether you choose SIP Trunking or a total solution with Hosted PBX Services, you’ll experience a phone system that comes with a single point of contact and the same best-in-class support you’ve become familiar with from our other IT services. What’s more, All Covered Managed Voice is engineered to deliver the highest quality of voice service and cloud-based unified communications.
Let us see if we can save you... Its absolutely FREE!
Your answers will provide information on your current phone systems configuration and allow us to generate pricing for one of our Managed Voice solutions.
Utilizing the client’s existing internet connection, SIP Trunking provides a blend of voice and data traffic onto a single IPcircuit. This service delivers dynamic bandwidth allocation while supporting FXS, PRI, and T1 connections. The benefits include one bill and one point of contact for local, long distance, and simplifying the overall experience.
- Cost Savings Over Existing Telecom Solutions
- Reduced Opex for Voice and Data Services
- Ability to Reuse Existing Handsets
- Future-Proofing with IP Services
- High Quality Voice Service
- Ability to Keep Existing Handsets and Phone System
A hosted cloud-based solution delivering voice with advanced features. Hosted PBX is one of the fastest growing services for small and medium size businesses using VoIP. Hosted PBX offers one platform, one bill, one point of contact delivering increased flexibility, low maintenance, simplification and advanced features.
- Redundancy is Built into the Network
- Eliminates Onsite PBX Equipment
- Reduces Long Distance Costs
- Provides Advanced Calling Features, Flexibility, and Mobility
- Reduces/Eliminates Traditional Telephone Lines
- Three or Four Digit Dialing Everywhere
- Local and National Phone Numbers Available
6 Signs it's Time to Upgrade Your Phone System
Learn about the telltale signs that your phone is behind the times. If you experience one or several of the issues in this article, it may be time for an upgrade.